Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore city neighborhoods and check out places occupied by notorious gangsters
- Learn about John Gotti, who was convicted in 1992 after decades as a top Mafia boss
- Hear how the Tong Gangs fought in Chinatown in the early 1900s
- See landmarks in the Five Points area
Departure & Return
Your guide will meet you inside the sq.
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM - 04:30 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
On the corner of Mulberry and Canal St.
What To Expect
Stroll at a leisurely pace through Little Italy, home to the American Mafia (Cosa Nostra) that wreaked havoc in the streets. Hear about the trial and sentence of the last don, John Gotti, who was regarded as one of the most powerful crime bosses in the United States.
In Chinatown, learn about the Tong Gangs that battled one another in the crooked street that became known as 'Bloody Angle,' and check out secret tunnels gang members used to escape and the site of the old Chinese Opera House.
Next, check out the Five Points neighborhood, a landing place for Irish immigrants escaping the potato famine in the 1800s. The poverty-stricken district was known for its gangs, prostitution, and crime, and was depicted in the 2002 film by Martin Scorsese, Gangs of New York.
See sites such as the Ravenite Social Club, Old Opera House, Columbus Park, and the historic St Patrick's Old Cathedral, among others.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Price shown is per group
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Metro NYC Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.