Explore our promoted experiences
- Combine an airport transfer and sightseeing on this helicopter trip
- This private tour experience can be customized to fit your schedule
- Beat the traffic, and see the sights, en route to the city or airport
- This helicopter service is available at JFK, Newark, and LaGuardia
Departure & Return
Open weekdays only
Wall Street Heliport
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Inbound travelers to New York must pass customs and baggage claim first before meeting their driver for a private transfer to the helicopter terminal. Luggage that does not fit in the helicopter will be transported directly to the hotel.
- Outbound travelers leaving New York meet the helicopter at the Manhattan heliport of their choice and fly to the airport where a private transfer is arranged to the airline. Luggage that does not fit in the helicopter will be transported directly to the airport.
- Due to limited storage space available on board the amount of luggage helicopters can transport will be affected by the number and weight of passengers. The 3-passenger helicopter option cannot accommodate more than 1 suitcase for 2 travelers or 2 small carry ons total. Additional luggage will be transported to/from hotel in private car.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Maximum weight 250 lbs (113 kg) per person and 500 lbs (226 kg) combined in 2-passenger R44 helicopter. Maximum passenger height in R44 helicopter is 6 ft 3 in (192 cm).
- Maximum weight 1000 lbs (453 kg) combined in 5-passenger Airbus helicopters.
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult or have parental consent.
- Children under 2 years old fly at no cost if they can safely fit on parent's lap.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions and helicopter maintenance; if canceled due to these reasons, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Wings Air Helicopters LLC assumes no liability for any services (ground transportation, photography, catering, hotel, etc.) arranged on client’s behalf with third parties.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wings Air Helicopters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms