1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Take a deep dive into the LGBTQ movement in New York City. with this in-depth tour that covers the history and highlights in just over an hour. You and your small group will hear about the Stonewall Uprising and its long aftereffects on this family-friendly experience. Stop at the Stonewall Inn and other historically-significant sites and enjoy plenty of time to ask questions.
- Learn about the history and significance of the LGBTQ movement in NYC
- Children under two are free of charge on this family-friendly tour
- A small group ensures an intimate atmosphere and relaxed pace
- Part of World Pride 2019
Saved to wishlist!
Tour guide (English only)
Free admission for infants 2 years of age and under
Departure & Return
38-64 Christopher St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pride Tours NYC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pride Tours NYC's LGBTQ Historical Walking Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Pride Tours NYC's LGBTQ Historical Walking Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Pride Tours NYC's LGBTQ Historical Walking Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pride Tours NYC's LGBTQ Historical Walking Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingNew York CityWalking Tours - New YorkHistorical Tours - New YorkWalking Tours - BrooklynHistorical Tours - BrooklynWalking Tours - NewarkHistorical Tours - NewarkCategory
Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)Solomon R. Guggenheim MuseumFord Foundation BuildingLongacre TheatreDaily News BuildingGerald Schoenfeld TheatreBrooks Atkinson TheatreNational Geographic Encounter: Ocean OdysseyEdge NYCMetropolitan Museum of Art (The Met)George Washington BridgeNew York Botanical Garden (NYBG)Broadway Comedy ClubEverett Children's Adventure GardenMeatpacking DistrictTenement MuseumTriBeCaMinskoff TheatreStrand Book Store (The Strand)Bloomingdale's 59th Street