- 6-hour New York City Christmas tour
- Private car and driver
- Flat rate for up to 6 passengers
- Customize to your interests
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Instant Confirmation
Departure & Return
In front of Junior's on 45th Street, between 7th and 8th Avenues.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
The classic Christmas tour begins at Central Park, where you’ll find ice skating ponds and brightly-lit trees, then continues down Fifth Avenue. Window-shop your way past department store displays, see the elegant Christmas tree at the Plaza Hotel, pass below the world’s largest snow flake, and take in the gleaming gifts at Tiffany’s.
Step out of the car at St. Patrick’s Cathedral to see the nativity scene, then take a spin around the Rockefeller Center ice skating rink, at the base of the towering Christmas tree. Follow the Avenue of the Americas to a series of giant nut crackers, lights, and toy trains, and head straight through the hustle and bustle of Times Square.
Some of New York City’s most recognizable landmarks and neighborhoods are transformed by Christmas décor. See Grand Central Station, the Chrysler Building, the New York Public Library, Empire State and the Flat Iron Building, then take in the shops and twinkling lights in Greenwich Village, SoHo, and Little Italy. This tour concludes with drop-off at the New York City destination of your choice.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most wheelchair and scooter users can be accommodated (including the wheelchair and scooter - may reduce the maximum capacity of the tour to 5 guests). The guest must be able to transfer from the device to the seat of a mini-van and another guest on the tour is available to help load and unload the device. The guest must also be able to self-propel and / or have someone who is able to push the wheelchair.
- Price is per group, not per person
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please be advised that guests must provide child safety seats for all children ages 4 and younger and booster seats for all children ages 5 to 8.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Family in New York, Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms