Explore our promoted experiences
- 2.5-hour private tour of downtown Manhattan and the 9/11 Memorial
- Self-guided tours of Statue of Liberty Pedestal and Ellis Island
- Flexibility and personalized attention from dedicated guide
- Priority access ferry tickets
Departure & Return
The tour meets in front of the Alexander Hamilton Custom House at 1 Bowling Green. Our guide will be there to greet you at the confirmed time of your tour. They will be holding a white and blue checked flag with our logo on it. If you are running late, please call our office at (718) 806-1706.
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 10:30 AM|
Your group will be dropped of outside Castle Clinton where your guide will give your your tickets for the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
What To Expect
On the way to Wall Street, learn how the street got its name and see the New York Stock Exchange, the House of Morgan and the Manhattan Trust Bank. Stop by Federal Hall, where George Washington was inaugurated as President, before continuing to the Gothic Revival Trinity Church. See Alexander Hamilton's grave, then head for the 9/11 Memorial. See the Survivor Tree and pay your respects to those who lost their lives.
Your guide will drop you off at Battery Park. Enjoy priority boarding for the ferry ride to Liberty Island and the pedestal of the Statue of Liberty, where you can complete a self-guided tour. Ellis Island admission and return ferry fare also included.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Start time subject to availability
- The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island portion of the tour is self-guided. The guide will provide a drop-off in Battery Park to board the ferry
- There is a decent amount of walking, please wear appropriate shoes
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If canceled because of dangerous weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour date or full refund
- No weapons of any kind (including pocket knives, pepper spray, Swiss Army knives, etc.) can be brought to the Statue of Liberty. There is no place to check these items, please leave them at home
- Photography is allowed, but please, no monopods or tripods
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- Please note: the operator reserves the right to deviate from the route of the tour in the event of marches, parades, and circumstances beyond their control
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at least 21 years of age.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Top Dog Tours Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms