Explore our promoted experiences
- Ferry trip to Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty
- Head ashore on Ellis Island to learn about the nation's immigration history
Departure & Return
Your guide will be on the steps outside the north entrance, holding a white flag with a blue checkered border with our logo. This is the entrance facing Broadway with 4 statues in front.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The guided portion of the tour is 3.5-4 hours (subject to ferry schedule). However, to fully experience Ellis Island, it is recommended that you spend an additional hour on the island afterward
- Food and drink is available for purchase on the Statue Ferry, Liberty Island, and Ellis Island
- Involves a moderate amount of walking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If canceled because of dangerous weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour date or full refund
- Photography is allowed on the tour; monopods and tripods are not
- No weapons of any kind (e.g. pocket knives, pepper spray, Swiss Army knives, etc.) are allowed at the Statue of Liberty. Please leave these items at home
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour's designated start time. The tour departs promptly and no refunds will be given for guests who miss the tour due to being late
- Once the tour begins, if you make the decision to not follow the guide or their instructions, we cannot guarantee we can reunite you with the group.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at least 21 years of age.
- DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE TOUR IF YOU ARE LATE WE WILL MOST LIKELY NOT BE ABLE TO CATCH YOU UP WITH THE GROUP.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Your ferry ticket is NOT included with the price of the tour. You will be sent instructions on how to do this.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Top Dog Tours Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I personally found the Ellis Island a little boring would be interesting if you had relatives that had migrated through this island.. Wouldn't want to put anyone off as it is a personal thing.." See review
- "The tour is worth while, but expect the initial security line to take some time prior to boarding the ferry to Liberty Island." See review