Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover the spooky side of New York's Greenwich Village on a walking tour
- Learn neighborhood history as you explore, with your guide's spooky tales
- Visit eight different spots and see where bodies are buried on Waverly Place
- Don't get lost in a crowd with a small group tour of no more than 20 guests
Departure & Return
Tours begin in Washington Square Park, under the Washington Square Park Arch, at Washington Square North, New York, NY 10012. Look for your tour guide, who will be holding a lantern. Please arrive 15 minutes before your tour’s departure time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY New York Ghosts
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience