- Fit three New York City neighborhoods into one day
- See SoHo's incredible architecture and where to get the best bargains in Chinatown
- A guide tells mobster stories in Little Italy most locals don't even know
- An easy-to-find meeting spot in Duarte Square makes for a stress-free start
Departure & Return
The tour meets in Duarte Square in Soho (6th Avenue between Grand and Canal) in front of the statue of of Juan Pablo Duarte. Our guide will be there to greet you 15 minutes before the tour, which begins promptly at 12:30pm. They will be holding a white and blue checked flag with our logo on it. If you are running late, please call our office at (718) 806-1706. Although we do not guarantee that you will catch up with the group, we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates rain and shine; please dress accordingly
- If canceled because of dangerous weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour date or full refund
- Involves a good amount of walking
- Food vendors are not guaranteed
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour's designated start time. The tour departs promptly and no refunds will be given for guests who miss the tour due to being late
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- We reserve the right to deviate from the route of the tour in the event of marches, parades, and circumstances beyond our control.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Once the tour begins, if you make the decision to not follow the guide or their instructions, we cannot guarantee we can reunite you with the group.
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at least 21 years of age.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Top Dog Tours Inc.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Not too long for those of us over 70 that don't want to walk that much." See review