Explore our promoted experiences
- Speakeasy bar crawl in Lower Manhattan and Greenwich Village
- Discover unmarked entrances that even locals having trouble finding
- Learn about the history of Prohibition from an entertaining guide
- Skip the entrance lines and enjoy reserved tables with the tour group
- Sip craft cocktails inspired by vintage recipes (own expense)
Departure & Return
North entrance of the park on Pitt street and Houston. The tour guide will text you before the tour.
Ending point may depending on the day but always 10m walk from starting point.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Dress code is smart casual but lenient
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alexs tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Dress code is not an issue - you can wear jeans/shorts and smart trainers." See review
- "There is a lot of walking, As there was 11 of us, it took way too long to get drinks ordered - most of the bars had only one member of staff making up cocktails, and complex ones at that." See review
- "It was an enjoyable tour and I recommend it, but more space, seating and inexpensive drink options need to be provided for the tour group." See review