Explore our promoted experiences
- Admire the Statue of Liberty on this speedy New York City express cruise
- Don't waste time sightseeing on the quickest Lady Liberty tour in NYC
- Easily schedule your sightseeing ride, with hassle-free hourly departures
- Depart from Battery Park's Slip 6, just steps from the Bowling Green subway
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Battery Park Slip 6 is located slightly to the North of Statue Cruises. If you are approaching on foot, you enter Battery Park at the corner of Battery Place and Hudson River Greenway, walk past the Korean War memorial along the water. Look for our red signs and red kiosk.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply, provided they do not occupy a seat
- Please arrive at the pier at least 30 minutes prior to the departure time.
- Routes, specific vessels, and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Boarding is on a first come, first serve basis.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 149 travelers
- OPERATED BY New York Water Taxi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms