- Explore the comic book and superhero history of New York City
- Discover famous hangouts of Superman, the Green Goblin, and Tony Stark
- Learn about the history of NYC's comic industry along Publishers' Row
- See filming locations for TV shows like 'Gotham' and Netflix's 'Daredevil'
Departure & Return
What To Expect
You’ll then get a ‘behind-the-scenes’ look at a bar known as a famous hangout for New York’s comic artists. Also along 42nd Street are the Chrysler Building and Grand Central Terminal (with ‘Stark Tower’ looming nearby).
Continue along Park Avenue, stopping to explore the historic heart of ‘Publishers’ Row,’ birthplace of some of the world’s most famous comics. You’ll see the location of the offices of Will Eisner and Bob Kane, and then see filming locations used in TV shows like ‘Gotham’ and ‘Daredevil.’
Throughout the trip, you’ll hear plenty of fascinating stories and insights into comic book history from your guide, including details about how Kryptonite was created, where Batman was saved from cancellation, and the location of keepsake left behind for NYC by The Avengers.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour's designated start time. The tour departs promptly and no refunds will be given for guests who miss the tour due to being late
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, please wear appropriate footwear
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If canceled because of dangerous weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour date or full refund
- Please note: the operator reserves the right to deviate from the route of the tour in the event of marches, parades, and circumstances beyond their control
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Once the tour begins, if you make the decision to not follow the guide or their instructions, we cannot guarantee we can reunite you with the group.
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at least 21 years of age.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Top Dog Tours Inc.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms