- Explore World Trade Center complex—and Memorial Plaza—on a small-group tour
- Uncover the history of September 11, 2001, with a guide to lead the way
- Don't get lost in the crowd on this intimate tour, capped at 15 travelers
- Entry to the September 11 Museum and One World Trade Observatory is included
Departure & Return
The entrance to this Starbucks is located on Dey Street between Broadway and Church Street. Your tour greeter will be holding a white tour flag in front of the Starbucks. Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled tour to check in.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Well organized
- This tour is copyrighted
- Most travelers can participate
- Proof of vaccination is required to visit 9/11 museum and One World Observatory
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Thermo Sage, Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms