45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Learn more about Niagara-on-the-Lake’s thriving wine industry, and visit one of the region’s leading wineries, during this private tasting session. Pick from multiple convenient start times, make your own way to the winery, and get ready to indulge. You’ll taste four different locally made wines; will nibble cheese, charcuterie, and other snacks on the side; and will learn more about the winemaking process from your host.
- This gourmet wine tasting is perfect for visiting food and drink lovers
- A private tour offers the most personalized, luxurious experience
- Visit one of Niagara-on-the-Lake’s top-rated local wineries
- Learn more from your host as you snack and sip generous wine samples
Saved to wishlist!
Language: If you need a language other than English, please call ahead.
Departure & Return
991 Four Mile Creek Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0, Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Between the Lines Winery
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Craft Wine and Cheese at Between The Lines?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Craft Wine and Cheese at Between The Lines?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Craft Wine and Cheese at Between The Lines?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Craft Wine and Cheese at Between The Lines?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Craft Wine and Cheese at Between The Lines
5 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 5 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNiagara Falls & AroundFood Tours - OntarioBus Tours - OntarioWine Tastings - OntarioFood Tours - Niagara FallsBus Tours - Niagara FallsWine Tastings - Niagara FallsFood Tours - BuffaloBus Tours - BuffaloWine Tastings - BuffaloCategory
Ripley's Believe It or Not! Niagara Falls Tours & TicketsWhirlpool Aero Car Tours & TicketsBrock's Monument Tours & TicketsNiagara Falls IMAX Theatre Tours & TicketsNightmares Fear Factory Tours & TicketsMovieland Wax Museum of the Stars Tours & TicketsFloral Clock Tours & TicketsRainbow Bridge Tours & TicketsPeller Estates Winery Tours & TicketsWhite Water Walk Tours & TicketsGreg Frewin Theatre Tours & TicketsClifton Hill Tours & TicketsReif Estate Winery Tours & TicketsOutlet Collection at Niagara Tours & TicketsLouis Tussaud's Waxworks Tours & TicketsQueen Victoria Park Tours & TicketsRipley's 4D Moving Theater Niagara Falls Tours & TicketsSafari Niagara Tours & TicketsKurtz Orchards Tours & TicketsRavine Vineyard Estate Winery Tours & Tickets