Departure & Return
Roundtrip transportation available from select Downtown Toronto hotels. Please email: email@example.com at least 48hrs prior to confirm your departure point. Alternatively, kindly meet the bus at 55 York Street for 8:30 AM departure (West side of Fairmont Royal York Hotel).
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All timings are approximate
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A small-moderate amount of walking is involved
- In the event that the Hornblower Niagara cruises not in operation, we will substitute it with the journey behind the Falls. Typically the boat operates between May and October although circumstances beyond our control may prevent this from happening.
- Vehicle type is subject to change based on passenger volumes
- Itinerary is subject to change
- Infants do not occupy a seat. If you wish to have your child occupy a seat, you must purchase a child ticket.
- Tour is subject to cancellation if we do not meet the minimum required amount of participants
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests must be 19 years of age or older with valid I.D for wine tasting. Alternatively, we can ask the winery to offer grape juice
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY VIP Ontario Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms