Explore our promoted experiences
- Self-guided winery tour by bicycle
- Wine tastings at Niagara-on-the-Lake vineyards
- All equipment included
- Pickup of wine purchases
- Set your own pace and stop when you like
Departure & Return
|Saturday:||10:30 AM - 05:30 PM|
What To Expect
Visit a series of pre-selected vineyards that are biking-distance apart and taste wines at each destination. Ample sunshine and a cool climate give the Niagara-area grapes intense flavor and sweetness, and Niagara-on-the-Lake is considered the birthplace of Ontario wine production. The VQA-certified vineyards include Reif Winery Estates, Caroline Cellars, Marynissen Estates, FrogPond Farm Organic Winery, and Riverview Estate Cellars.
Any purchases you make along the way will be picked up and delivered to the starting point. This self-guided tour is well-suited to riders of all experience levels, and most cyclists complete the circuit in five hours or less.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All cycle tours operate rain or shine
- Dress comfortably in layers for the weather
- Please allow a minimum of 15-30 minutes for check-in time
- Provide each guests height and gender at time of booking
- Average length of tour is approximately 3-5 hours, varies by group and individuals
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Niagara Wine & Culinary Tours Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience