1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Niagara Falls, NY is beautiful at every time of year and on this fall/winter guided walking tour you’ll experience it at its best in the colder seasons. Fast-track access to the Cave of the Winds experience means you don’t have to line up in the cold. Learn about the history of the falls from your guide and enjoy many amazing views.
- This is an economical group tour
- The tour lasts between one and two hours
- A great tour option for first-time visitors to Niagara Falls
- Tailored to suit the conditions and availability of fall and winter
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Goat Island, Niagara Falls, NY 14303, USA
meet by the Tesla Arch in the park.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Niagara Regional Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Cave of the Winds Fall/Winter Walk Adventure Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during The Cave of the Winds Fall/Winter Walk Adventure Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Cave of the Winds Fall/Winter Walk Adventure Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
The Cave of the Winds Fall/Winter Walk Adventure Tour
1 to 2 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Underground Tours Walking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingNiagara FallsUnderground Tours - New YorkWalking Tours - New YorkHistorical Tours - New YorkFull-day Tours - New YorkUnderground Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundWalking Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundHistorical Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundFull-day Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundUnderground Tours - BuffaloWalking Tours - BuffaloHistorical Tours - BuffaloFull-day Tours - BuffaloCategory