- Experience both sides of Niagara Falls on this half-day sightseeing tour
- Descend into Niagara Gorge and admire views from Skylon Tower
- Feel the rush of the falls as you travel on the world-famous Maid of the Mist cruise
- Enjoy multiple photo opportunities throughout the tour
Departure & Return
across from the traffic circle (roundabout) on Rainbow Blvd. Meet at 8:50-8:55am
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Following a hotel pickup, experience Niagara Falls from the American side. An expert guide begins this scenic and informative bus tour by sharing a bit of the history about Niagara Falls and the surrounding area.
Cruise up the Niagara River and feel the rush of the falls as you travel on the Maid of the Mist before descending 175ft (53m) into the Cave of the Winds for an unforgettable experience.
Then cross over into Canada (A valid passport is required) and experience a spectacular view from the Skylon Tower. There’s also Table Rock Centre, the closest viewpoint of the falls on the Canadian side.
Also on the itinerary is a visit to Whirlpool State Park, overlooking the Niagara Whirlpool with spectacular views of the swirling waters of the rapids, the whirlpool itself and the Niagara River.
There are many more stops, including Goat Island and Dufferin Islands Park.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current, valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- All tours depart from Niagara Falls, NY, USA
- Small collapsible and umbrella strollers allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 54 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bedore Tours, Inc
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Niagara Falls Best of Both American/Canadian Tour.