- Discover the history of the Underground Railroad in the Niagara Region
- Listen to stories from guides in period outfits
- See landmark locations and freedom crossing points
- Small group ensures personal attention
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We begin pick-up before 10:00am
Hotel pick-up & Customization pick-up within specified region.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please be prepared to be picked up from your Hotel approximately 30 minutes prior to the tour’s departure time
- This tour departs from Niagara Falls Canada
- No minimums per booking, tour operates with no less than 2-passengers.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Child rate applies to children age is 9 and up
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Motherland Connextions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Niagara Falls Canada - Harriet Tubman Underground Railroad Heritage Tour.