Explore our promoted experiences
- Small-group helicopter tour of Oahu's coastline and landscape
- Scenic and spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean and Oahu's landmarks
- Fly over Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Same Household - Private Charters Only
- Minimum of 2 Passengers required. Maximum 3 Passengers. Family groups of 4 or more in 2 helicopters
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking.
- Weight limit is 275lb per passenger. For a group of 3, no more than one passenger can be 200+lbs.
- Weights are taken at the time of check in with all items. If passengers are over weight limit, tour will not be accommodated and you will still be responsible fort the cost.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- No lap children. Minimum age is 7+ and is subject to a full fare
- Near public transportation
- Customers will have their temperature taken upon arrival.
- Travelers to show negative covid-19 test results upon check in
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mauna Loa Helicopter Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Worth the cost, recommend if you can take one of these tours." See review