Explore our promoted experiences
- Hear insightful commentary from the guide
- Suitable for both beginning and experienced riders
- Small group horseback ride allows for personalized attention
- Walking only ride; no trotting or cantering allowed
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Gunstock Ranch Trails Office Directions: Gunstock Ranch is located 2 miles North of the Polynesian Cultural Center, between the towns of Laie and Kahuku, Oahu. We are a 10-minute drive from Turtle Bay Resort
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- CHECK-IN TIME: Check in is 45 minutes prior to the start time of tour. A safety demo is given 15 minutes prior to the tour, if you miss the safety demo you will have missed your tour
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 7 years
- All passenger weights must be advised at time of booking. 240lb/109kg weight limit
- Long pants and covered shoes are recommended; bring a light jacket if the weather is cold
- We ride rain or shine. If canceled due to unsafe weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Phones or small cameras are allowed.
- No pregnant or intoxicated riders will be allowed to ride.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gunstock Ranch
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience