8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Even if you have only limited time on Oahu, you can be sure to see all the best sights with this small-group tour. You'll travel around the island, from Diamond Head State Monument to Sunset Beach and Waimea Bay, finishing up at the Dole Plantation for a taste of their famed Dole Whip pineapple ice cream.
- Comprehensive one-day tour of Oahu: See more in less time
- Small-group tour (maximum six people): More personal
- Hassle-free pickup from your hotel or port
- Learn all about Hawaiian culture and history from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Look for the Aloha Vibes Tour Minivan with the Aloha Vibes Tour Sign
- Aloha Tower, 155 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96813, USA
- Pier 2 Cruise Terminal, 521 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96813, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aloha Vibes Tour LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Aloha Grand Island Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Aloha Grand Island Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Aloha Grand Island Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Aloha Grand Island Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Aloha Grand Island Tour
5 hours 15 minutes
1 hour 40 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursPlantation ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingHonoluluShore Excursions - HawaiiBus Tours - HawaiiPorts of Call Tours - HawaiiFull-day Tours - HawaiiPlantation Tours - HawaiiShore Excursions - MauiBus Tours - MauiPorts of Call Tours - MauiFull-day Tours - MauiPlantation Tours - MauiShore Excursions - KauaiBus Tours - KauaiPorts of Call Tours - KauaiFull-day Tours - KauaiPlantation Tours - KauaiCategory
Maunalua Bay Tours & TicketsKing Kamehameha Statue Tours & TicketsAla Moana Beach Park Tours & TicketsKapiolani Park Tours & TicketsWaimanalo Beach Park Tours & TicketsHe'eia State Park Tours & TicketsWaikiki Natatorium War Memorial Tours & TicketsMagic Island Tours & TicketsKoʻolau Range Tours & TicketsParadise Cove Luau Tours & TicketsOahu Cruise Port Tours & TicketsHalona Blowhole Tours & TicketsBattleship Missouri Memorial Tours & TicketsBishop Museum Tours & TicketsHonolulu Tours & TicketsHawaii's Plantation Village Tours & TicketsMt. Tantalus Tours & TicketsKo Olina Tours & TicketsCoconut Island (Moku o Loe) Tours & TicketsKaau Crater Tours & Tickets