- Set sail on Oahu's waters on a smooth, comfortable catamaran
- Make your own adventure: Snorkeling, paddling and more
- Look out for wildlife such as turtles and dolphins
- Great way to enjoy some tranquility away from Waikiki's crowds
Departure & Return
Convenient location in Kewalo Basin - about 5 minutes away from Waikiki * Location : Google map 1025 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96814 #PIER E(Slip F18) Please arrive 30 minutes before the tour starts.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 135 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paradise Water Sports
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "They had something for everyone, you could snorkel, kayak, do board paddling, go down a cool slide or jump in the oven on a trampoline." See review