1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Waikiki's Friday night fireworks display is one of the busiest weekly events on O'ahu. This tour ensures you get a great spot to view them, and has the added benefit of taking you to see an authentic Hawaiian performance, as well as local landmarks of interest.
- Beat the crowds and ensure you get a great fireworks-viewing spot
- Bonus experience: Also see an authentic Hawaiian performance
- Get insights into local history and culture form your guide
- Tour also visits notable landmarks, including the Duke Kahanamoku statue
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hawaii Fun Experiences
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Waikiki Friday Walking Tour, Fireworks and Hawaiian Show
1 hour 30 minutes
4 hours 45 minutes
1 hour 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingOahuNight Tours - HawaiiNature and Wildlife - HawaiiWalking Tours - HawaiiArt Tours - HawaiiNight Tours - MauiNature and Wildlife - MauiWalking Tours - MauiArt Tours - MauiNight Tours - KauaiNature and Wildlife - KauaiWalking Tours - KauaiArt Tours - KauaiCategory
Honolulu HarborMakapuu Lighthouse Duke Kahanamoku BeachAla Moana Beach ParkMaunalua BayUSS Arizona MemorialKailua Beach ParkManoa FallsLanai LookoutWaimanalo Beach ParkDuke Kahanamoku StatueHonolulu ZooCoconut Island (Moku o Loe)Mt. TantalusManoa ValleyWaimea BayHaleiwaKoko Crater Byodo-In TempleSunset Beach