5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Leave the crowds of tourists in Waikiki and get an amazing opportunity to capture the brilliant colors of the Hawaiian sunset. Your guide gives you the best tips to photograph windward Oahu's beauty – even those who only have a phone camera will take great pictures. On your way to the sunset view, your guide takes you to Oahu’s most beautiful landmarks and places only the locals go for Hawaiian plate lunch.
- Experience the natural beauty of a Hawaiian sunset
- Guide offers excellent photography advice
- Stops at Hanauma Bay, Makapu’u Lookout, Halona Blowhole
- Personalized experience on a small group tour
- Lunch at local restaurant (your expense)
- Round trip transport from your hotel in Waikiki
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Professional photographer guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Free Photos from Guide
Gifts for Everyone
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please contact us 24 hours prior to the start time of your tour. We may be able to pick you up at your Waikiki Hotel.
- Aloha Tower Market Place Pier 10
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is tropical
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oahu Photography Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Sunset Photo Tour of East Oahu
5 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursPhotography ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHonoluluShore Excursions - HawaiiBus Tours - HawaiiNature and Wildlife - HawaiiPorts of Call Tours - HawaiiPhotography Tours - HawaiiHalf-day Tours - HawaiiShore Excursions - MauiBus Tours - MauiNature and Wildlife - MauiPorts of Call Tours - MauiPhotography Tours - MauiHalf-day Tours - MauiShore Excursions - KauaiBus Tours - KauaiNature and Wildlife - KauaiPorts of Call Tours - KauaiPhotography Tours - KauaiHalf-day Tours - KauaiCategory
Iolani Palace Tours & TicketsHonolulu Zoo Tours & TicketsTropical Farms Macadamia Nut Farm Tours & TicketsUSS Bowfin Submarine Museum and Park Tours & TicketsHalona Blowhole Tours & TicketsKo Olina Tours & TicketsAla Moana Center Tours & TicketsPearl Harbor Aviation Museum Tours & TicketsByodo-In Temple Tours & TicketsHard Rock Cafe Honolulu Tours & TicketsMt. Tantalus Tours & TicketsNational Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific Tours & TicketsManoa Valley Tours & TicketsWaimanalo Beach Park Tours & TicketsHonolulu Hale Tours & TicketsWaimea Bay Tours & TicketsQueen Emma Summer Palace Tours & TicketsAloha Tower Marketplace Tours & TicketsKaau Crater Tours & TicketsCoconut Island (Moku o Loe) Tours & Tickets