6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Spend the day immersed in small town Hawaii on an intimate tour of the North shore. See famous big wave surfing beaches, explore the quaint surfing village of Haleiwa town, and enjoy a traditional Hawaiian lunch. Take an easy hike to Waimea waterfalls and swim below the rushing water. Explore Waimea Valley botanical gardens and see the fragrant flowers used to make traditional lei. This tour is ideal for visitors wanting to see a slower pace side of the island.
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Pick ups available from all locations in Waikiki and Kahala Resort
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants under 2 are no charge provided they do not occupy a seat
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY SpeediShuttle
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Intimate North Shore Eco-Fun Waterfall from Waikiki?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Intimate North Shore Eco-Fun Waterfall from Waikiki?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Intimate North Shore Eco-Fun Waterfall from Waikiki?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Intimate North Shore Eco-Fun Waterfall from Waikiki?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Intimate North Shore Eco-Fun Waterfall from Waikiki
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHonoluluBus Tours - HawaiiNature and Wildlife - HawaiiEco Tours - HawaiiHalf-day Tours - HawaiiBus Tours - MauiNature and Wildlife - MauiEco Tours - MauiHalf-day Tours - MauiBus Tours - KauaiNature and Wildlife - KauaiEco Tours - KauaiHalf-day Tours - KauaiCategory
Koko Crater Tours & TicketsNational Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific Tours & TicketsParadise Cove Luau Tours & TicketsHonolulu Tours & TicketsAli'iolani Hale Tours & TicketsManoa Falls Tours & TicketsHonolulu Zoo Tours & TicketsWet 'n' Wild Hawaii Tours & TicketsWaimea Bay Tours & TicketsWaikele Center Tours & TicketsNu'uanu Pali Lookout Tours & TicketsKahana Bay Beach Park Tours & TicketsKewalo Basin Tours & TicketsBishop Museum Tours & TicketsHanauma Bay Tours & TicketsAloha Tower Marketplace Tours & TicketsCoconut Island (Moku o Loe) Tours & TicketsManoa Valley Tours & TicketsKCC Farmers’ Market Tours & TicketsDuke Kahanamoku Statue Tours & Tickets