9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
There are plenty of great eats to be had on Oahu, but visitors need someone to guide them away from the tourist traps toward the top foodie spots. This guided tour takes you all around the island, to some of the finest viewpoints and top meal and snack spots where you can taste Oahu's best flavors.
- Circle-island tour of Oahu with a focus on food
- Avoid tourist traps and find the best places to eat
- Learn all about the Oahu food scene from your guide
- Hassle-free pickup from your Honolulu hotel or the T Galleria by DFS
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We also offer pick-up from T Galleria by DFS (330 Royal Hawaiian Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Island and You
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Island and You: Circle-Island Local Food Tour of Oahu?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Island and You: Circle-Island Local Food Tour of Oahu?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Island and You: Circle-Island Local Food Tour of Oahu
4 hours 55 minutes
1 hour 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursDining ExperiencesWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingHonoluluBus Tours - HawaiiDining Experiences - HawaiiWalking Tours - HawaiiFull-day Tours - HawaiiBus Tours - MauiDining Experiences - MauiWalking Tours - MauiFull-day Tours - MauiBus Tours - KauaiDining Experiences - KauaiWalking Tours - KauaiFull-day Tours - KauaiCategory
Lanai LookoutOahu Cruise PortWaimea BayHonolulu HaleSunset BeachKahana Bay Beach ParkUSS Oklahoma MemorialNuuanu Valley Rain ForestHaleiwaWet 'n' Wild HawaiiTropical Farms Macadamia Nut FarmHonoluluAla Moana CenterHonolulu ChinatownNational Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific Waikiki BeachKo OlinaSandy Beach ParkNu'uanu Pali LookoutLyon Arboretum