- 90-minute Segway tour of Honolulu beaches and parks
- Zoom past Queen Kapiolani Park, Kaimana Beach, Makalei Beach Park and Queen’s Surf Beach
- See the Waikiki Natatorium War Memorial and the Coconut Avenue cottages
- Snap pics in front of the Duke Kahanamoku Statue
- Choose from two departure times
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Located in the Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa in the guest tower closest to the beach on the ground floor in the courtyard behind the ABC Store from Kalakaua Avenue or the Starbucks on Ohua Avenue.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes such as sneakers, light clothing, sunglasses and sunscreen; bring a bottle of water and a camera (you’ll have many stops at scenic points to take photos)
- Each Segway has a small pouch on the front that can hold a small bag or backpack
- If you require a Japanese speaking guide, please ensure you select that option at checkout
- Minimum age to ride Segway is 10
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied on tour by an adult.
- Minimum weight requirement is 75 lbs / 36 kilos.
- Maximum weight requirement is 280 lbs / 136 kilos.
- Please provide your in-destination contact info (cell phone #) or hotel information in the special requirements field at check-out. This information is mandatory in the event of weather cancellations or late arrivals.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Segway of Hawaii - Waikiki
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff