Explore our promoted experiences
- Kayak to the Mokolua Islands or Flat Island to see bird sanctuaries, pristine beaches, and hidden coves
- Look for green sea turtles in the warm waters off of Lanikai Beach
- Swim in Queen's Bath, a freshwater pool in a lava tube on Mokolua Island (if option selected)
Departure & Return
What To Expect
When your time in the kayak is over, return to the shop to use their facilities. All tours include a deli lunch.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- This tour is not recommended for people who do not know how to swim.
- Children 15 years old and under must be accompanied by an adult in a double (tandem) kayak
- The weight limit for a single-person kayak is 280lbs (127kg) and a double (tandem) kayak is 400lbs (181kg)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Check in is 15 minutes before the tour time.
- Customers must be able to transport kayaks to the beach (15 min) on a cart and drag over the sand. They weigh 70lbs.
- All guests must be able to swim
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- HOURS: 8-5PM EVERYDAY - will need to return rental by 5pm
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kailua Beach Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Snorkeling and kayak surfing were available for those who wanted and just lounging out was an option too." See review
- "A little challenging getting kayak to ocean and back to shop but in the end totally worth it." See review
- "Self guided tour includes a full day of access to the kayaks, bikes, snorkeling equipment." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews