5 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Make the most of your precious time in Hawaii with a private Oahu tour that you can customize to your own interests. Whether you want to see beaches, go for a hike, or check out historical attractions, you can enjoy a day the way you want with a private guide. Possible things to see and do include Diamond Head, Manoa Falls, Hanauma Bay, Kualoa Ranch, a coffee farm, the North Shore, or downtown sites.
- Create your own itinerary on a private Oahu tour that allows you to visit locations that big group tours can't
- Travel with a private guide who provides information and insight into the best of the island
- Enjoy activity-based tour, a sightseeing tour, or other combination of attractions
- Indulge in a malasada doughnut from the beloved Leonard's Bakery
Saved to wishlist!
Malasada Donuts from the Famous Leonard's Bakery on EVERY tour!
Cooler (Eskey in Australian) and bottled waters
Entertaining and knowledgeable Narration
Entrance fees to any paid attractions such as Waimea Valley Park or Polynesian Cultural Center
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any Hotel in the Waikiki Area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY NORTH SHORE BEACH BUS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Local Expert Private Tours
5 to 9 hours
14 hours 15 minutes
10 hours 15 minutes
6 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursPlantation ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHonoluluBus Tours - HawaiiHistorical Tours - HawaiiPlantation Tours - HawaiiBus Tours - MauiHistorical Tours - MauiPlantation Tours - MauiBus Tours - KauaiHistorical Tours - KauaiPlantation Tours - KauaiCategory
USS Arizona Memorial Tours & TicketsWaimanalo Beach Park Tours & TicketsHawaii State Capitol Tours & TicketsLyon Arboretum Tours & TicketsKawaiaha'o Church Tours & TicketsPearl Harbor Aviation Museum Tours & TicketsLanai Lookout Tours & TicketsKCC Farmers’ Market Tours & TicketsWaikiki Beach Tours & TicketsParadise Cove Luau Tours & TicketsNational Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific Tours & TicketsHonolulu Hale Tours & TicketsDuke Kahanamoku Statue Tours & TicketsHonolulu Zoo Tours & TicketsBattleship Missouri Memorial Tours & TicketsMt. Tantalus Tours & TicketsNuuanu Valley Rain Forest Tours & TicketsTropical Farms Macadamia Nut Farm Tours & TicketsHawaiian Mission Houses Historic Site and Archives Tours & TicketsKo Olina Tours & Tickets