- View the coral reefs and marine life from an Atlantis Oahu submarine
- Choice of morning and afternoon tours
- Choice of Atlantis and Atlantis Premium submarine tours
- Professional narration available in English, Japanese, Chinese, Korean and Spanish
Departure & Return
Guests must check-in at the Hilton Hawaiian Village (2005 Kalia Rd. Honolulu HI, 96815) 30 minutes prior to scheduled submarine tour time. Ticket Office is located on the beachfront of the hotel next to Tropics Bar & Grill at the Ali'i Tower.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Peer through the boat's panoramic windows at clusters of bright coral and schools of tropical fish. Listen as your guide details the animals and plants that thrive in this spectacular marine environment. View sea turtles, Hawaiian tropical fish and living coral on this family-friendly underwater journey.
Choose to upgrade your experience to the Premium Submarine Tour. The world's largest 64-passenger submarine offers an enhanced amount of personal space and large viewports. This comfortable environment offers 65% greater viewing area as compared to the smaller submarine.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All passengers must be capable of ascending and descending a near vertical ladder to board the submarine
- Children must be minimum 36 inches in height to ride the submarine.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Atlantis Adventures Hawaii
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff