- Full-day tour of Oahu's iconic landmarks
- Pass by Diamond Head, La`ie Hawaii Mormon Temple, and North Shore Surfing Beaches
- Enjoy views from Halona Blowhole Lookout and Nu`uanu Pali Lookout
- Visit Byodo-In Temple, which commemorates the first Japanese immigrants to Hawaii
- See pineapples from all over the world at the Dole Plantation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included for select hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
6:45 am Ala Moana Honolulu by Mantra - Pick-up on Mahukona St. Curb Side
6:50 am ABC Store #83 – Ala Moana Blvd., left side of Ilikai Hotel 6:50 AM
7:00 am Hotel LaCroix - Pick up on Curb Side Olohana St.
7:10 am Seaside Avenue - Pick Up In front of Dress Ross for Less
7:15 am Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa, Pick Up on Koa Avenue Entrance
7:20 am Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel - Paoakalani Avenue next to the Trolley sign
7:25 am Waikiki Beach Marriott - Pick on Paoakalani Ave
7:35 am The Kahala Hotel and Resort - Port Cochere (min 2 guests)
What To Expect
Your guide will provide information about the area and its history, as well as random fun facts, as you ride. Pass top attractions including Diamond Head, North Shore Surfing Beaches, and the lush tropical gardens surrounding the La`ie Hawaii Mormon Temple.
Make stops along the way at Halona Blowhole Lookout and Nu`uanu Pali Lookout for scenic views, and head to the town of Waimānalo and the Byodo-In Temple.
Continue to Kualoa Ranch and spend some time exploring the Dole Plantation, where you can pick up a Dole soft-serve ice cream (own expense).
After your tour around the island comes to an end, enjoy a ride back your hotel, and get dropped off just in time for a late evening dinner.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Moderate walking involved. Advise guest to wear comfortable shoes and dress comfortably
- Guests may want to bring light jacket in case there is rain at Kualoa Ranch
- Dole Plantation’s maze, train and garden tour are not included in the tour
- Hanauma Bay is closed on Tuesdays
- Dole Plantation is closed on Christmas Day
- Kualoa Ranch closed on Christmas Day and New Year’s Day
- Routes and time may be modified or restricted due to circumstances beyond of the control of Roberts Hawaii
- ADA ACCESSIBLE:
- Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service. Roberts will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of the disabled traveler.
- For electric wheelchairs or scooters: The combined weight of the wheelchair and guest cannot exceed 500 lbs, the maximum width of the wheelchair cannot exceed 29 inches.
- Kualoa Ranch Legends and Legacy Tram tour is ADA accessible.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Please note: Pali Lookout is currently not accessible to the public.
- Most travelers can participate
- Kualoa Tram ride is not included on this tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Roberts Hawaii
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour.