- Oahu morning snorkel cruise with transport from Waikiki hotels
- Observe dolphins and sea turtles in their natural habitat
- Snorkel gear, kayaks, and paddle boards available for use
- Enjoy a complimentary Snack Bag
Departure & Return
The address for the Waianae Boat Harbor is: 85-491 Farrington Hwy Waianae, HI 96792 The boat harbor is about an hour drive from Waikiki without traffic. To be safe, we recommend that guests plan to arrive early.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dolphins are often spotted, but there is no 100% guarantee of dolphin encounter.
- Children (2-11 years old)must be accompanied by an adult
- Pick up from select Waikiki hotels is available. Although we recommend our guests to drive-out to meeting location at Wai'anae Small Boat Harbor.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children under 2 are not permitted on this tour
- We ask that guests wear their masks at all times on the bus, prior to boarding the boat, and in enclosed areas of the boat. While on the boat, guests are asked to remain in groups of no more than 5, separated by 6 ft. The boat has an open space layout and capacity of tours will be limited to ensure physical distance between parties.
- We are committed to the safety of our guests and abiding by COVID-19 safety and sanitation regulations and best practices. Please join us another time if you are feeling ill.
- Complimentary snack serving varies according to recommended safety standards.
- Guests are encouraged to bring water and snacks as they please. No communal water will be available due to COVID-19 safety protocols.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dolphins and You
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff