- Combination tour of downtown Honolulu, Pearl Harbor, and the USS Arizona
- Learn about the history of Pearl Harbor and see the sunken USS Arizona
- Comprehensive tour of downtown Honolulu landmarks
- Visit to the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl
- Round-trip transportation from Waikiki and Kahala hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
7:40 am The Kahala Hotel and Resort - Port Cochere (min 2 guests)
7:55 am Aston Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa - Pick on Paokalani Ave Next to Trolley sign
8:00 am Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa, Pick Up on Koa Avenue Entrance
8:10 am Seaside Avenue - Pick Up In front of Dress Ross for Less
8:15 am Hotel LaCroix - Pick up on Curb Side Olohana St.
8:25 am Aqua Palms - Curbside in front IHOP
8:30 am Ala Moana Honolulu by Mantra - Pick-up on Mahukona St. Curb Side
Return point: Return to the original pickup location approximately 5 hours from pick-up time.
What To Expect
Climb into an air-conditioned tour vehicle with your guide and group, then head for the USS Arizona and the Pearl Harbor Memorial. Along the way, listen to an orientation from your guide.
Once you arrive, take your time exploring the World War II galleries and displays, including a short film giving historical context to the December 7th attack on Pearl Harbor. Then, board a shuttle boat out to the USS Arizona, built over the resting place of the sunken ship on the ocean floor.
Depart for the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific, the resting place for many of America's veterans. After paying your respects, begin your tour of downtown Honolulu, including the Hawaii State Capitol, the Vietnam and Korean War Memorials, and Honolulu City Hall. You'll also pass by the 'Iolani Palace and the historic Kawaiahao Church.
The tour ends with drop-off back at your hotel and a souvenir from Maui Divers Jewelry.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- ADA Accessible:
- Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service. Tour company will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of travelers with disabilities. For electric wheelchairs or scooters: The combined weight of the wheelchair and guest cannot exceed 500 lbs, the maximum width of the wheelchair cannot exceed 29 inches
- Additional Information:
- No personal items can remain on the bus
- Due to security requirements at the USS Arizona Memorial, bags, and purses are not allowed
- Cameras are permitted. No camera bags allowed
- Strollers are not allowed in movie theater, on Navy shuttle boat to the USS Arizona Memorial, or on the USS Arizona Memorial.
- All Admissions to activities on tour are included
- Guests should wear comfortable walking shoes
- Guests may want to bring light jacket in case there is rain at the Pearl Harbor
- Routes and time may be modified or restricted due to circumstances beyond the control of tour company
- Pick-up from Kahala Hotel is and additional $25 per person with a minimum of 2 guests
- Local operator will contact you via email/phone after booking to advise your pickup time
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Roberts Hawaii
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Pearl Harbor - USS Arizona - Honolulu City Tour.