Explore our promoted experiences
- 5-hour, small-group sunset photography tour of Oahu
- Visit five scenic locations
- Get tips on using your camera's settings
- Tripods and umbrellas provided
- Suitable for all skill levels
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Fix your camera onto a tripod and experiment with slower shutter speeds to capture the changing light. Snap images of coastline views, tropical valleys, and a picture-perfect waterfall, experiencing local places that are off the beaten path.
Learn about Hawaiian history, wildlife, and geography from your guide as you shoot each location, then watch the island’s scenery light up as the sun sinks into the Pacific Ocean. On Friday nights during the summer, find the perfect vantage point to photograph the firework display over Waikiki. This tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Wear comfortable, closed-toed walking shoes and bring hat and sunscreen
- Participants are required to bring their own cameras
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blue Hawaii Photo Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands