Explore our promoted experiences
- Sunset cruise from Honolulu
- Open bar included
- Meet other travelers and make new friends
- Enjoy great views of Oahu from the water
Departure & Return
Check-in Time: 30 minutes before departure. We are located at 226 Lewers Street on the second floor just above Wyland Art Gallery. Please be punctual. Guests will be escorted from the check-in location to the boat 15 minutes before activity time. Friday Sunset is reserved for ages 21+ only
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY Holokai Catamaran
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff