- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Suitable for all levels, but especially intermediate and advanced
- Ideal for those who want to improve their technique
- Benefit from a personalized instruction plan designed just for you
Departure & Return
The meet location is near to the Barefoot Beach Café. If you google the Barefoot Beach Café you will be able to find us easily. Look for our Surf School Bus™ vehicles and black Mercedes Sprinter van. If you are driving down and need to park your car, bring quarters for the meters.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 45 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A private lesson can accommodate any age or skill level.
- If any participants have any medical conditions or injuries that we should be aware of, please advise the staff ahead of time.
- Please come prepared for the lesson by wearing your bathing suit, bringing a towel and making sure to apply sunscreen ahead of time
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- All of our written materials are also available in Spanish, Japanese, Korean and Chinese. We will do our best to accommodate, but cannot guarantee, Japanese, Korean, and Chinese speaking-instructors with enough advance notice.
- Complimentary transportation is available from select locations in Waikiki. Exact pick-up location and time will be emailed to you by the supplier. If you do not receive these details 24 hours prior to your lesson, please contact us.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ohana Surf Project
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.