Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn about the marine species from your guide
- Choose from a morning or afternoon tour
- All snorkeling equipment is provided
- Take in the coastal scenery while you sail
Departure & Return
Mana Kai Catamaran pulls up on the shores of Waikiki Beach directly behind the Duke Kahanamoku Statue. Please walk on the beach to board vessel. Check in time 30 minutes prior. Walk to the boat on the shoreline to check in.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Waikiki Sailing
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I think if you want to do this tour, DEFINITELY book for the morning." See review