- See a new perspective on the Waikiki coast on this catamaran tour
- Look out for humpback whales, plus dolphins, sea turtles, and more
- Enjoy a comfortable and tranquil way to explore
- Spot landmarks like the Koʻolau Range and Diamond Head as you go
Departure & Return
The Moana Catamaran is located on the south end of Kewalo Harbor, at slip D 108.we recommend arriving 30 minutes prior to departure time. Boarding begins 15 min prior to departure time. Best parking is located on the north and east and south ends of the harbor.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Moana Sailing Company Inc.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Whale Watching Experience in Waikiki.