- See many North Shore highlights in a day such as Haleiwa Town
- Enjoy a fully customizable tour experience
- No transport to organize—round-trip transfers are included
- Travel light—snorkel equipment rental is included
Departure & Return
Guests must confirm any applicable flight/cruise/hotel information. We can also service most licensed Vacation Rentals. However, certain neighborhoods do not allow commercial vehicles, in which case a close pickup/drop-off location will be arranged.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Include any activity, pick up/drop off requests at checkout.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all policies listed on our website apply.
- Only collapsable wheelchair 50 lbs or less.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Must be able to physically enter/exit vehicle unassisted.
- Please clear any wheelchairs/strollers in advance.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Halia Tours and Transportation
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff