Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Drive time to Bamboo Beach Club from the Montego Bay is approximately 50 minutes, depending on traffic.
- Drive time to Bamboo Beach Club from Falmouth is approximately 15 minutes.
- Drive time to Bamboo Beach Club from Ocho Rios is approximately 40 minutes, depending on traffic.
- We do NOT pick up from the Ocho Rios cruise ship pier.
- We do NOT pick up from Negril.
- Most travelers can participate
- We recommend bringing the following: Towel, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, water shoes, cash/credit card.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bamboo Beach Club
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff