- Kennedy Space Center tour from Orlando with optional upgrades
- Tour NASA's launch headquarters and the Shuttle Launch Experience
- Explore the Rocket Garden, Apollo/Saturn V Center and see two IMAX films
- Get up-close-and-personal with veteran astronauts at the Astronaut Encounter show
- Upgrade your tour for an unforgettable opportunity to have lunch with an astronaut!
- Upgrade to Space Pass Plus to visit the Vehicle Assembly Building and other intriguing sights
- Pickup and drop-off from selected locations in Orlando
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Upon arrival at the KSC Visitor Complex, you're free to tour the stellar visitor complex at your leisure. Board the NASA bus for a quick trip to one of the many mind-blowing exhibits like the Early Space Exploration exhibit featuring stories and artifacts from missions like Gemini, or the Rocket Garden to view the first NASA rockets. Kids (and adults!) love getting interactive at the Children’s Play Dome.
Continue to the Apollo/Saturn V Center, where you relive Neil Armstrong’s moonwalk, touch a moon rock, and get a close-up view of the giant Saturn V rocket—the largest rocket ever made at 363 feet (110 meters) tall. Then take in a complimentary showing or two at the IMAX Theater. And don’t leave without getting a full-sensory space experience at the Space Shuttle Atlantis exhibit, featuring more than 60 interactive experiences!
Between stops, engage in savvy interactive displays, remember fallen astronauts at the Astronaut Memorial, and take needed snack breaks (own expense) in the Rocket Garden or Orbit Cafe.
At the end of your tour, a coach returns you to the departure point in Orlando.
• Lunch with an Astronaut: Enjoy an unforgettable lunch with a veteran NASA astronaut. Help yourself to a fresh buffet meal, and spend some quality time with an expert space traveler to ask your burning space questions and get an autograph!
• Space Plus Pass: Includes ‘Lunch with An Astronaut,’ followed by an expert guided tour NASA Causeway to view a space shuttle launch pad, A/B Camera Stop—a camera bunker used during space shuttle flights—and the countdown clock at Press Site.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Lunch with an Astronaut includes a buffet-style meal with vegetarian options
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Orlando
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff