Explore our promoted experiences
- Travel with ease between Orlando’s airport and the Port Canaveral area
- Avoid shared shuttle services and opt for a private van transfer instead
- Great for groups—the vehicle can accommodate a maximum of 14 passengers
- No need to navigate—let someone else take care of the driving
Departure & Return
Minimum of seven (7) passengers required for this product service, and up to fourteen (14) maximum passengers, with luggage. Private Transportation, not a "shared" shuttle service
|Monday:||07:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||07:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||07:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Thursday:||07:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||07:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||07:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Sunday:||07:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cape Canaveral Transportation
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.