1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Airport , Airport, Yao, Osaka 581-0043, JapanThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- A maximum of 3 people per booking
- Passengers who have gone diving in the past 24 hours cannot participate
- If the tour can't be conducted due to inclement weather, specific problems with the aircraft, other disturbances to flight operations or flight cancellation, you will receive a full refund or change to an alternative date
- If you want to flight in 5 days, please check the weather forecast because your tour will be cancelled due to bad weather.
- Due to comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, weight limitation is 286 lbs (130 kg) per passenger.The maximum total weight limit is 530 lbs (240 kg).
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY AirX Helicopter service(ヘリコプター遊覧飛行)
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during [18 Minutes] Osaka Tour: Osaka Cultural Heritage Helicopter Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during [18 Minutes] Osaka Tour: Osaka Cultural Heritage Helicopter Tour ?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
[18 Minutes] Osaka Tour: Osaka Cultural Heritage Helicopter Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Helicopter ToursFull-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOsaka PrefectureHelicopter Tours - IzumisanoFull-day Tours - IzumisanoHelicopter Tours - Kansai PrefectureFull-day Tours - Kansai PrefectureHelicopter Tours - Nagano PrefectureFull-day Tours - Nagano PrefectureCategory