- Indian Canyons 3-hour jeep and hiking eco-tour from Palm Springs
- Learn about the history and culture of the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians from your informative guide
- See desert flora and breathtaking views on an easy 1-mile hike up Andreas Canyon
- Capture photos of the sweeping natural palm oasis from the rim of Palm Canyon
- Shop for souvenirs and crafts at an Indian trading post
- Small-group tour limited to seven people to ensure more personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Meet your Jeep and Guide in the Sightseeing Tour Loading Zone in front of the Welwood Murray Memorial Library on the corner of S. Palm Canyon Drive and E. Tahquitz Canyon Drive in downtown Palm Springs (100 S. Palm Canyon Drive, Palm Springs, CA 92262).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 guests per booking is required
- Closed-toe shoes, a hat and sunscreen are strongly advised
- As desert temperatures may vary, dressing in layers would be advised
- Please call the reservation's desk a day or two before your tour to confirm your pickup time and location. Failure to call, however, will NOT result in cancellation of the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guests must be able to walk at least a mile over sometimes uneven terrain.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Desert Adventures - Palm Springs
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Indian Canyons Walking Tour by Jeep from Palm Springs.