- Travel from Penang to Langkawi by ferry
- Includes shared hotel transfers on both islands
- Travel by boat to see the archipelago from the wtaer
- Air-conditioned, fully-enclosed cabin
- Ideal choice for families
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
The Penang to Langkawi ferry is fully enclosed and air-conditioned, so you’ll have a comfortable ride on your way to the archipelago, whose many islands are surrounded by turquoise water and coral reefs.
By 11 to 11:30am, you'll touch down on Langkawi at Kuah Jetty, located on the southern edge of the main island. A driver will meet you upon arrival, then bring you to your hotel for check in.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for person who have sea sick
- No guide/driver accompanied during ferry ride
- Travel time subject to weather condition
- Infant no seats
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Overland Services
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.