- Explore the Pinnacles Desert and New Norcia on this full-day tour by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Marvel at the world renowned Pinnacles Desert inNambung National Park
- See Australia's only Benedictine Abbey in New Norcia
- Drive through lush Swan Valley
- Devour a Fish and Chips lunch at the New Norcia Hotel
- See the wildflowers come to life (seasonal, August to December)
Departure & Return
CROWN Entertainment Complex Riverside Entrance (in front of McDonalds) at 7.45am. Complimentary hotel pick ups are available on request at time of booking from selected Perth City and Northbridge locations.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Listen to onboard commentary from your guide along the way, and make your first stop at New Norcia. Learn about the history of the town, which was first established in 1846 as a mission to the Aboriginal community and is home to Australia’s only Benedictine Abbey. Tour the town with a local guide, and visit a museum housing gifts presented to the abbey from various popes and Spanish royalty. You’ll have a chance to purchase unique goods handmade by the monastery, such as olive oil, nut cake, fruit wine and fresh-baked bread followed by a Fish and Chips lunch at the New Norcia Hotel.
Next, we visit the Western Wildflower Farm for a brief educational talk about wildflowers. We then explore otherworldly landscape of Pinnacles Desert in Nambung National Park, where you can walk among the mystical limestone stacks scattered throughout sandy dunes. Snap photos of fragrant wildflower fields (August to December only), and stop at a store featuring bouquets of dried flowers in all seasons.
Relax on the return drive down the coast to Perth, where your full-day tour concludes in the evening.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Australian Pinnacle Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands