- Swan Valley wine cruise from Perth
- Enjoy wine tastings on board with cheese and biscuits
- Take a behind-the-scenes Sandalford winery tour
- Sample a flight of wines at Sandalford Estate with a souvenir tasting booklet
- 2-course lunch at Sandalford included
Departure & Return
Pier 3 Barrack Street Jetty, Perth WA 6000. Please check in at the blue ticketing office located on Pier 3.
What To Expect
As you listen to narration about the history and geography of the river and valley, admire views of Perth’s suburbs and the picturesque scenery outside the city. Hop off the boat at Sandalford Estate, to take a winery tour and watch a film presentation before enjoying a wine flight of estate wines. During the tasting session, your 2-course lunch is served so you try the wines with the food to decide which is your favorite to accompany your main course.
Finally, browse the gift shop for souvenirs or purchase any bottles you’d like to take home before reboarding the boat to cruise back to Perth. The return journey includes more wine tastings, as well as afternoon tea with cake and live entertainment. Your cruise ends when you arrive at the departure point. See the Itinerary for a sample menu.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Captain Cook Cruises (WA)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms