Explore our promoted experiences
- 13-hour tour from Phoenix to Grand Canyon National Park
- Stop at the Red Rock Ranger Station for pictures of the Red Rocks of Sedona
- Travel through beautiful Oak Creek Canyon
- Enjoy various viewpoints and photo ops of the Grand Canyon
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
During the journey, travel past red rock country, where you'll make a stop for photo ops. Then continue the drive to the Cameron Trading Post on the Navajo Nation Reservation, where you can buy lunch (own expense) and look at Native American artifacts and crafts.
Finally, arrive at the Grand Canyon for a drive through the park, making stops at viewpoints along Desert View East Rim Drive. You'll have the chance to walk around, take photos, and stand on the edge of the Grand Canyon, plus check out El Tovar Hotel and Mary Colter's Hopi House.
When your time at the Grand Canyon is up, start the drive back to Phoenix, stopping on the way for dinner (own expense). Your tour ends with a hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under the age of 3 are not permitted on this tour
- Children 6 years and under are required to ride in a car seat that the guest must provide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is offered for many hotels/resorts in Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Tempe, plus in Mesa at the Mesa Hilton. *Please confirm with local operator. This tour does not depart from Sedona.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Across Arizona Tours, LLC is not responsible for viewing conditions at the sites visited and reserves the right to alter tour itineraries due to road or weather conditions.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Across Arizona Tours, LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Bring a jacket and dress warm if visiting after November." See review
- "It is a long day but worth the drive time." See review
- "Ample time was allowed for each location and the guide offered plenty of interesting and useful information - historical, geological, geographical and cultural." See review