- 10-hour tour from Cancun including Tulum ruins, a cenote, and Fifth Avenue (Quinta Avenida)
- Ideal for families and travelers with limited time in the Yucatan
- Explore the Tulum ruins, a Mayan archeological site overlooking the Caribbean Sea
- Visit a cenote and refresh in its turquoise waters
- Browse the cosmopolitan boutiques of Fifth Avenue (Quinta Avenida), Playa del Carmen's principle shopping destination
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Cancun are included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Formerly a thriving Mayan metropolis, the ruins of Tulum boast a striking position overlooking the Caribbean Sea and are rich in ancient history. Snap photographs of archeological highlights such as the Temple of the Frescoes, adorned with carvings of the diving god, and learn about the cultural significance of the site.
Your next stop is a nearby cenote, in which you’ll refresh in turquoise waters while admiring its limestone surroundings. Revitalized, continue to Fifth Avenue (Quinta Avenida), Playa del Carmen’s principle shopping street.
Spend free time browsing stores selling artisan souvenirs, Habano cigars, and traditional Mexican cuisine before reconvening with your driver for drop-off at your Cancun hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Bring the following:
- Comfortable clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Vacation Experts
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms