Explore our promoted experiences
- Guided visit to Río Secreto Nature Reserve, multi-year recipient of TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence
- Trek through underground tunnels and cenotes, and admire dramatic stalactites and stalagmites
- Learn from an expert guide how the limestone formations developed, and take a look at the native vegetation
- Feast on a delicious Mayan buffet lunch
- All necessary equipment (wetsuit, helmet with headlight, water shoes, life vest) provided
- Entrance fees, lunch, and optional hotel pickup and drop-off from Playa del Carmen included
Departure & Return
Located on Hi way 307 on the Kilometer 283.5, 5 Minutes away from Playa Del Carmen 1 Hour away from Cancun, and 45 Minutes away from Tulum
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Passengers must weigh less than 250 pounds (113 kg)
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- The duration for the option Rio Secreto Admission tour is 03:30 hrs. (approximately)
- The duration for the option Rio Secreto Tour + Transportation is 06:00 hrs. (approximately)
- The duration for the option Rio Secreto + Tulum Tour is 08:00 Hrs. (approximately)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Vacation Experts
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "You are not allowed to take your own camera and the pictures are expensive but this truly is an experience of a lifetime and I highly recommend everyone try this activity." See review